The Content Collection Terms
The Streets Alive Mosaic project (the “Project”) is a fundraiser initiative put together by the University of Lethbridge’s Integrated Management Experience program under the operating name Streets Alive Mosaic (the “Organization”). The project’s scope will be the creation of a physical mosaic mural structure (the “Mural”) located and displayed on the Streets Alive Family Support Association’s building at 323 4 St S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 1Z9 (the “Location”).
For all intents and purposes of the project, any digital photo images (the “Content”) that is uploaded to the https://streetsalivemosaic.ca/ website (the “Website”) or given to the Organization will be used in the Mural at the designation Location. These Content Terms do not authorize the use or distribution of the Content collected outside of the scope of the Project.
Content Permission Release
By uploading Content to the Website or physically giving an image to the Organization, you signify your agreement to these content terms and conditions (the “Content Terms”) and grant permission to the Organization, including its employees, agents, assigns or other third parties as the University may authorize on its behalf, the nonexclusive right to:
- Make combined audio-visual recordings of my Content
- Use photographs and/or audio-visual recordings of my Content taken by a third party or submitted by myself
- Alter the Content in part or in whole to conform to the Mural’s scale and colour scheme
If you do not agree to any of these Content Terms, please do not upload any content to this Website or give any Content to the Organization.
Content Submission Requirements
In the event that Content given to the Organization via the Website, in person, or by other means; the following requirements must be met:
- You must be at least 13 years of age or older to submit Content. If you are under 18 years of age you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian to submit Content. If anyone else under 18 years of age appears in the Content, you must have permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian to submit the Content and to grant the rights set forth herein.
- Content must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement.
- Content may contain multiple people, provided you have consent from each person who may appear in the Content. The Content must be your own Content.
- Content must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive, sexually suggestive, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous in nature. Content must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, or violence against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Content must not contain material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Content is created or submitted.
You understand and agree that the Organization is not under any obligation to use your Content in any way if any one of the requirements above are not met. The Organization reserves the right in its sole discretion to use, or not use, any Content that violate the aforementioned requirements.
By submitting your Content, and in consideration of receiving the opportunity to have your Content included in the Mural: you represent that (i) you have the unrestricted right to submit the Content (ii) the Content complies with these Content Terms, (iii) the Content does not infringe any third-party rights or interests, and (iv) the Content does not contain any virus, bug or technical defect that would corrupt or otherwise affect the security, integrity or operation of the Website.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you may not access, visit, or use the Website.
Protection of Privacy
If you have any questions about the Content Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.